Win an Apple Smart Watch Series 4 in the latest Prize #OhmHour Giveaway!
You’re already smart about your energy savings. Why not have the smart-tech gear to match?
A smartwatch can keep you linked to your digital world when your phone is buried in the bottom of your briefcase or you’re barreling down a mountain trail on your bike. It can help you easily check in to your upcoming flight. Tracking your steps or exercise program throughout the day? It’s a breeze.
Using a smartwatch is easy–it’s figuring out what you need it to do that can be tough.
This Prize #OhmHour, 15 lucky OhmConnect users are going to be going home with the newest, sleekest Apple Watch on the market, the Series 4.
Here are a few cool things you can do with an Apple Watch:
Apple Watch Series 4 enables customers to take an ECG reading right from the wrist using the new ECG app. With the app, users touch the Digital Crown and after 30 seconds, receive a heart rhythm classification (normal or irregular). All recordings, their associated classifications and any noted symptoms are stored in the Health app in a PDF that can be shared with physicians.
- Activity competitions allow users to challenge other Apple Watch wearers, automatic workout detection provides an alert to start a workout while giving retroactive credit
- Yoga and Hiking are new dedicated workout types that accurately track active calories burned and exercise minutes earned.
- Running enthusiasts can take advantage of extended battery life — which is increased to six hours — for outdoor workouts and enjoy high-performance features, including cadence for indoor and outdoor runs, pace alerts for outdoor runs and rolling mile pace, which shows pace for the immediately preceding mile.
- Apple Watch users can reach their friends with just a tap of the wrist with Walkie-Talkie, a watch-to-watch connection that is an entirely new way to communicate around the world over Wi-Fi or cellular.
- You can listen to your favorite podcasts on the go with Apple Podcasts on Apple Watch, and stream any podcast in the catalog by using Siri.
But don’t just take our word for it. Check out this review!
There are a few ways you can qualify for this week’s prize! You can either:
1. Keep an eye out for #OhmHour notifications you receive over the next two weeks. If you spot a Prize #OhmHour in your inbox, take a close look at the goal set for you. (They will something along the lines of "use 1 kWh or less." These targets are tailored to your own personal energy use, so everyone has an equal chance of hitting the goal.) If you achieve your goal, you will be put in the pool of others who did the same and names will be randomly selected as the reward recipients, OR
2. Refer a new user to OhmConnect using your unique referral code. If they get to Silver Status during the qualification period, you’re in! OR
3. Have a smart device (like a Wifi thermostat or smart plug) connected to your OhmConnect account during the Prize #OhmHour for instant eligibility!
Tune in every other Sunday at 5pm to OhmConnect’s Facebook page to watch the live broadcast of the winners, alongside other important OhmConnect updates (Pro tip: to get a notification when we go live, ‘like’ the Facebook page ahead of time.)
The best part: Even if you don’t win this week’s prize but you successfully meet your Prize #OhmHour goals five times during the Prize #OhmHour promotion, you’ll be entered to win our grand prize of $100,000, to be awarded to one lucky energy saver when we collectively reduce 1 Gigawatt. (Amazing, right?!)