OhmConnect now works with Nest through Google Assistant. Link your Nest thermostat to your OhmConnect account to automatically go into Eco Temperatures during #OhmHours. By linking your device, you get to rake in those rewards without lifting a finger.
You must take action to keep your Nest connected to OhmConnect
Based on changes of Nest and Google Home coming together as Google Nest, Google is asking Nest customers to migrate their Nest Account to a Google Account. This will ensure your thermostat continues to participate during #OhmHours.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Download the latest Nest app and migrate your Nest account to a Google account by selecting “Sign in with Google” at the login screen.
- During the migration process, you’ll be required to disconnect your OhmConnect services which will appear on the ‘Disconnect Works with Nest’ screen.
- Once you’ve migrated your account, link your new Google Nest account to OhmConnect here. The email you use for OhmConnect and your Google Account can be separate.
Don’t have a Nest thermostat yet? Up to $150 in rebates & OhmConnect points are now available!
Some reasons why you might want to consider upgrading your outdated thermostat to a newer, smarter model:
- OhmConnect users with a linked thermostat save more than twice as much, on average, compared to users without a linked thermostat.
- In addition, most OhmConnect customers with a smart thermostat save 5-10% on your heating and cooling bill -- that’s an average savings of $131 to $145 per year!
- Smart thermostats like Nests help keep your home efficient.
With up to $100 in rebates available from PG&E, SCE and SDG&E, plus a promotional offer from OhmConnect of 5000 points ($50), you can now get a Nest Thermostat E for as little as $19 (after utility rebates and points, compared to the retail price of $169).
Check out all the details on our store.
Want to learn more? Check out our Thermostats 101 blog post.
Google, Google Nest Learning Thermostat and Google Nest Thermostat E are trademarks of Google LLC.