All OhmConnect Users are invited to participate in the forum. Whether just starting out on this adventure or you've been around since the beginning, this is a place where all are invited to share ideas, ask questions, and engage each other. The following guidelines will structure terms of engagement:
- All users are invited to participate. No foul language, derision, or otherwise hurtful language or dialogue will be tolerated. Any conversations seen as such by participants or the moderator are subject to deletion, and the user may be cited.
- All posts should advance the conversation by asking a question or providing guidance. General posts of greetings may be merged or deleted at the moderator's discretion, as well additional comments that are not deemed to be advancing towards a resolution.
- Users are encouraged to use the search functionality to find answers in our FAQs before posting. Duplicate questions are subject to being merged or deleted at the moderators discretion.
- Please refrain from soliciting referrals or team membership within this forum.
- No ads for other services or businesses will be accepted.
- All content contained herein is exclusive property of OhmConnect. You may delete your own comments at any time, as may a moderator at his or her discretion.
- Users must not knowingly reveal Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of others without permission. We encourage you to make use of the inbox functionality to send direct messages to other users.