If you haven't been connected for a week, something might have been done incorrectly with your authorization. Here is how to restart your authorization.
- Log into your SCE account at sce.com. Find “Data Sharing” located on the top toolbar and from that page, please find the green button “Third Party Authorizations.”
- Locate your OhmConnect authorization and click “Revoke Authorization” to remove this authorization.
- If you have more than one authorization for OhmConnect, please revoke all of them.
- It will prompt you to sign an agreement and please be sure to sign everything required. You need to do this so you can re-authorize OhmConnect again.
- You will be brought back to the Data Shares page showing you that you have no existing authorizations. From here, click “Authorize a Third Party” to reauthorize OhmConnect.
- It will prompt you to read and sign another agreement so please follow their steps!
- In the next page, you will be able to search and find the Third Party Vendor you want to authorize so search for OhmConnect.
- After selecting OhmConnect, you will be asked how much of your data you want to share. Check the box for “ Select All Data Types.” This is important.
- Once you do that, the columns will expand. Select all the options you see boxed in red below:
- Click "submit" to finish the process. If you see an error message, please try to refresh because the page is trying to redirect you and it is a bit stuck.
- Lastly, go back to your settings page and reconnect your utility information again if needed. If it says "pending," please disregard this step.
- You've now done everything you need to enroll with OhmConnect. Your utility will verify your authorization to see if they have everything they need.
- This process can take up to 5-7 days. Contact support for help if it's been longer than a week and you're still not Silver. You can all check this information on your settings page.
- Please do not do this process multiple times; it will further delay your process and having more than one authorization will not speed up the enrollment.
Thanks for going through the process to revoke and authorize OhmConnect again!