1. Ensure that your Nest Thermostat is installed, showing up in the Nest App, and connected to your home WiFi network.
2. Click the button below to link your Google Nest account to OhmConnect.
Note: You'll log in with the Google email that's associated with your Nest account, and then be redirected to OhmConnect. Then, you can log in with the email and password you used to sign up with OhmConnect. (Your Nest account and OhmConnect emails can be different.)
How to add your Nest Thermostat to OhmConnect
1. Log in to the OhmConnect Dashboard.
2. Tap Menu and then Devices to go to the Devices Dashboard.
3. If you are adding your first Nest Thermostat, scroll down to WiFi Thermostat and tap Connect.
If you are adding an additional Nest Thermostat, scroll down and tap the giant ➕ and then in the Select a Device window, tap Thermostat.
4. Choose Google Nest from the drop down bar and tap Connect.
5. Authorize your Google account using your Google email address and password that you use to log in to your Nest App and tap Connect