If you're currently experiencing connectivity issues with your TP-Link Smart Plug in either the OhmConnect Dashboard or the Kasa Smart App, we recommend the following steps.
Remove your TP-Link Smart Plug from Kasa Smart App
1. Open up the Kasa Smart App on you phone or tablet.
2. Tap Devices in the bottom left corner.
3. Locate the problem Smart Plug and tap on it.
4. Tap the gear icon ⚙️ in the top right of the screen to access settings for this device.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap Remove Device.
5. Confirm that you want to remove this Smart Plug by tapping Remove Device again. This will remove your device from the Kasa Smart App and the OhmConnect dashboard.
Please note, your device will be reset to Factory Default Settings and you will need to re-add this device to WiFi, and you Kasa Smart App.
💡If you continue to experience issues, you may need to remove all devices from Kasa and re-add them all back in.
5. Click the button below for instructions on how to re-add your Smart Plug back into the Kasa Smart App and the OhmConnect Dashboard.
If you're still having difficult, please click here to contact TP-Link support