Please make sure your device has already been added to the Kasa Smart App.
1. Ensure that your device is already showing up in the Kasa Smart App, is currently plugged in, and connected to your home Wi-Fi network.
Add your TP-Link Smart Plug to the OhmConnect Dashboard
1. Log in to the OhmConnect Dashboard.
2. Tap the Menu and tap Device to go to the devices dashboard.
3. If you are adding your first Smart Plug, scroll down to Smart Plug and tap Connect.
If you are adding an additional Smart Plugs, scroll down to Smart Plug and tap the➕ and then in the "Select a device" window, tap Smart Plug.
4. Choose TP-Link from the drop down bar and tap Connect.
5. Authorize with your TP-Link cloud account using the email address and password that you use to log in to your Kasa Smart App and tap Authorize (ex. when we signed up for our TP-Link account in the Kasa Smart App, we used firstname.lastname@example.org).
You should now see a message saying "your TP-Link is connected and ready to go"!
6. Test your device out by tapping on/off in the OhmConnect Devices Dashboard.
⭐️ Maximize your energy earnings by putting your smart plugs on the biggest energy hogs in your home, like your fridge, freezer, portable air conditioner, etc.