Every OhmConnect user has a Status Level, ranging from Carbon to Diamond. Your Status is determined by the average amount you reduce during the last five #OhmHours. The higher your Status, the more points and prizes you'll earn.
Here's what each Status means:
- CARBON: This Status means you’ve signed up for OhmConnect but haven't fully enrolled. You're not participating in #OhmHours and you’re using too much dirty power. Luckily, we're here to help!
- BRONZE: Reach this Status when you start participating in #OhmHours. You'll earn tokens for every #OhmHour you opt into. Tokens can be redeemed for prizes and PowerUp cards. Note: you can't earn cash for saving energy when you're Bronze.
- SILVER: This is where it starts getting fun. Silver Status means you've fully enrolled (connected your utility and signed our enrollment form) and are able to earn cash for participating in #OhmHours every week. You'll earn points for reducing energy, which you can cash out through PayPal.
- GOLD: We look back at your previous 5 #OhmHour, and calculate the average energy you reduced. If your average reduction is more than 15% of what we expected you to use, you'll level up to Gold Status and earn 6x points for your #OhmHours when you beat your forecast.
- Heads up: if you're Gold and you do not beat your forecast, we'll dock you at your new 6x rate.
- PLATINUM: If your average reduction is more than 40% of what we expected you to use, you'll reach Platinum Status and earn 10x points for your #OhmHours when you beat your forecast.
- Heads up: if you're Platinum and you do not beat your forecast, we'll dock you at your new 10x rate.
- DIAMOND: This is the top, folks. If your average reduction is more than 80% of what we expected you to use, you'll reach Diamond status and earn 12x points for your #OhmHours when you beat your forecast.
- Heads up: if you're Diamond and you do not beat your forecast, we'll dock you at your new 12x rate.
Note that the average reduction calculation is based on all #OhmHours (points and prize) you were invited to, even if you opted out.
If you miss participating in a Prize #OhmHour, your streak will not be affected, but your status tier will be impacted!
Want to learn more?
I should be at the next status level now, why hasn't it changed?
Status levels get updated once a day at 5AM. Wait a day and you should see your updated status. If it’s been longer than a day, you can reach out to customer service.