WIN A Weekend In Monterey In This Week’s MEGA Summer Giveaway!
Just unplug for an hour this week for a chance to kick up your heels in Monterey Bay.
What's next up in the prize lineup for MEGA Summer, you ask?
Up for grabs this week is travel and accommodations for a Monterey Bay weekend getaway, including a stay at Carmel Valley Ranch, an all-suite countryside resort on 500 acres in Carmel, California.
Not sure how you’ll spend the time? Here are a few ideas:
1. Play a round of golf on the resort’s world-class course:
2. Get up close to the local wildlife on a whale watching tour
3. Enjoy the great outdoors with a hike on one of hundreds of miles of hiking trails
4. Not feeling so energetic? Maybe just take a walk through a vineyard:
5. Take the kids to the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium
6. And don't forget to savor a gourmet meal or two
Want to be eligible to win this week’s MEGA Summer prize?
Here’s how to get entered:
- If you’re not yet an OhmConnect user, get registered. Not only could you be eligible to win the trip, but you’ll be entered into a program that actually pays you to save energy on a weekly basis. Awesome, right?
- Keep an eye out for #OhmHour notifications you receive this week
- If you spot a MEGA #OhmHour in your inbox, take a close look at the goal set for you. (They will something along the lines of "get 500 points when you use less than X.X kWh”. These goals are tailored to your own personal energy use, so everyone is given a reasonable stretch goal.)
- If you achieve your goal, you will automatically be entered into that week's draw and could be randomly selected as the reward recipient
- Tune in on Sunday at 5pm to OhmConnect’s Facebook page to watch the live broadcast of the winner, alongside other important MEGA Summer updates (Pro tip: to get a notification when we go live, ‘like’ the Facebook page ahead of time.)
- If you don’t win this week’s prize but you successfully meet your MEGA #OhmHour goals three times during the MEGA Summer promotion, you’ll be entered to win our end-of-summer grand prize of $100,000.